Fan Switch problem with my 93

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by August_truck, Sep 23, 2013.

1. August_truck

August_truck New Member

New to the site and already have issues with the truck go figure :D

My name is Aaron, from Michigan, and it is getting colder out :(

So here is the issue 93 chevy pick up 4.3L V6 with No A/C.

I went through all the steps to resolve the blower issue trouble that have accumulated. For example replaced the motor which worked anyway, installed the resistor which doesn't look like it needed to be replaced, tried to remove the fan switch, but broke in my hands. So now when I go to buy a new fan switch I will not only need to buy one, but also figure out how to wire it back up as I wasn't paying attention to the pin out color combination or what ever you call it. If someone can produce a pic of there's, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!!

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Where do you live in Michigan? I can crawl into my attic. I may have a switch for that truck if it is the same as a 95

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I just searched the web and the 93 is completely different.

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

I moved your thread to the correct section of our Forum and changed your title to match you topic, as this will get you more responses/opinions.

4. August_truck

August_truck New Member

I

live in the tri-cities, MBS, Midland (mostly)

Thank you for moving my thread.

I really just need some one to take a pic of there wires plugged in so I can match up the correct plugs when I go to buy a new switch later this week.

I pretty much have the whole bezel hanging unscrewed and wires hanging out as well. uh, lol.