1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fantacy Racing League

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ciosclone, Feb 11, 2007.

1. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

If any of you guys/gals are into Nascar , we could use some more people for this years Fantasy Racing league . As of now, we already have a few prizes lined up as well as more sponsors on the way this week . Our site will be up and complete by this week (as soon as I feel like coding some more). So if you are looking for a great place for your fantacy racing , look no further ! Also, going to be needing some admins and moderators for the site . If anyone is interested, please go here http://msn.foxsports.com:80/fantasy/auto/index.asp and sign up ! It's just for fun . Once you are signed up you will need to join League Spit Fire.
  2. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

Still need a few more if anyone is interested . All you have to do is sign up and join the league , and that's about it ! Just check the site once a week after each Nascar race to see where you are in the league standings . Roster locks at 3:10 pm ET on February 18.
  3. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

**Bump** Just a few more
  4. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I created My team.....lug nutz racing :)
    and I joined the league too
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  5. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

Hey , nice ! Thanks Jeff .
  6. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

.. Up we go :biggrin: Still need some more people for our league . Don't be shy now :tongue: . The more people we get the better the competition will be .
  7. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

Up we go ! :biggrin: