Fantacy Racing League

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ciosclone, Feb 11, 2007.

1. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

If any of you guys/gals are into Nascar , we could use some more people for this years Fantasy Racing league . As of now, we already have a few prizes lined up as well as more sponsors on the way this week . Our site will be up and complete by this week (as soon as I feel like coding some more). So if you are looking for a great place for your fantacy racing , look no further ! Also, going to be needing some admins and moderators for the site . If anyone is interested, please go here http://msn.foxsports.com:80/fantasy/auto/index.asp and sign up ! It's just for fun . Once you are signed up you will need to join League Spit Fire.

2. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

Still need a few more if anyone is interested . All you have to do is sign up and join the league , and that's about it ! Just check the site once a week after each Nascar race to see where you are in the league standings . Roster locks at 3:10 pm ET on February 18.

3. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

**Bump** Just a few more

4. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I created My team.....lug nutz racing :)
    and I joined the league too

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  5. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

Hey , nice ! Thanks Jeff .

6. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

.. Up we go :biggrin: Still need some more people for our league . Don't be shy now :tongue: . The more people we get the better the competition will be .

7. ciosclone

ciosclone Rockstar

Up we go ! :biggrin: