1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fashion Police

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TrailLeadr, Jun 15, 2007.

1. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks like our Louisiana members need to watch out for the fashion police.

A Mayor in Louisiana is going to pass a law banning low rider pants, or more specifically showing your underwear in public.

There ya go Crawdaddy, you're going to need to keep your drawers pulled up, ya punk...:tongue:
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ha Ha Ha Ya "G" pull up your pants "Dawg" :rofl:
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What about all of the plumbers that don't know that crack kills?
  4. TrailLeadr

My daughter, ever the defender of fashion trends pointed that same thing out. I think the goal is to get people to wear their pants correctly.
    The idea being that if you walk around nude, then it's public indecency, I guess this mayor feels the same about showing your tighty whities, and boxers.
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[​IMG]
  6. TrailLeadr

they should be drug out and shot....that's just not right, even if you tend to expect it from them.
  7. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have actually seen people wearing their pants so low that they are below the boxers. So you see all of their boxers and then some of their legs too. I don't understand why anyone would want to wear their pants like that. I'm sure the police love it though, its hard to run with your pants around your knees!:no:
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I remember when those trends started. In high school I just about walked up to a classmate to tell him that his pants were too low and that his hat was on crooked. Oh, also that he left the price tag on his hat too.

Anyhow, didn't take long to get the idea. ;-)

Not to worry, the kids that break into your house or whatever wear athletic trainers, warmups and two t-shirts, so they can take off a green shirt when they're a block away and now they're wearing a white shirt.