Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fathers Day Gifts?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 19, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

My 6 year old gave me a giant wood $5 bill that he made. It's cute, I'll take a picture of it later. Maybe I can trade it back to him for a free car wash and vacuum.

What else did everyone get for Father's Day?
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was surprised with a Phillies Utley jersey! I never get anything on these holidays, so this was a huge surprise. Also, my daughter made me a card and bookmark, very cute. The wood $5 bill sounds cute too, especially if you try to use it. :)
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It's huge, like 24" wide by about 6" tall, something like that. It was scrap wood from something.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

From my kids... (Pets) I got 2 NY Fathers day Lottery Tickets, 1 winner of $5.00...My wife and I took my father to this..http://www.oldrhinebeck.org/ Had a great day....
  5. DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS

DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS New Member

We took my father to restaurant called Boi Na Braza (Brazilian food). First time I went there, second time he's been there. Can't tell you how amazing the food was. The bill, however, was amazing too... but not in a cheap kind of way.
  6. MrShorty

MrShorty Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

They found me a small Craftsman tool kit --> made entirely out of milk chocolate
  7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Now you can chew on your tools without breaking a tooth.