Fathers Day Gifts?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 19, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

My 6 year old gave me a giant wood $5 bill that he made. It's cute, I'll take a picture of it later. Maybe I can trade it back to him for a free car wash and vacuum.

What else did everyone get for Father's Day?

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was surprised with a Phillies Utley jersey! I never get anything on these holidays, so this was a huge surprise. Also, my daughter made me a card and bookmark, very cute. The wood $5 bill sounds cute too, especially if you try to use it. :)

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It's huge, like 24" wide by about 6" tall, something like that. It was scrap wood from something.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

From my kids... (Pets) I got 2 NY Fathers day Lottery Tickets, 1 winner of $5.00...My wife and I took my father to this..http://www.oldrhinebeck.org/ Had a great day....

5. DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS

DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS New Member

We took my father to restaurant called Boi Na Braza (Brazilian food). First time I went there, second time he's been there. Can't tell you how amazing the food was. The bill, however, was amazing too... but not in a cheap kind of way.

6. MrShorty

MrShorty Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

They found me a small Craftsman tool kit --> made entirely out of milk chocolate

7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Now you can chew on your tools without breaking a tooth.