Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Fathers Day

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by bob13, Jul 2, 2009.

1. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Its a poor pic but I coudn't resist taking a quick pic at my fathers house on fathers day. The white truck is my brother-in-law's 06 2500, then theres my 07, then my brothers 05 2500 Avalanche, and although it didn't show up well, under the carport is my fathers 02 2500. Yeah, you can say we like chevy trucks!

Attached Files:

2. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

That's a very cool thing to see. It looks like a drive-thru on get a free shake if you'r driving a chevy truck day.:great:

-Greg

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That looks like my driveway, except we've got a few older one's in the mix as well. Great looking family photo, are there any new additions that are going to be in the family? You can't ever have enough trucks I think, In our family usually once a truck is bought that we like we always end up with another one soon after.

4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

some nice trucks there

5. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks for the compliment! Believe it or not, my fathers 02 is still as nice as the new ones. He is a fanatic....I guess thats where we get it from. LOL

6. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

GREAT pics, I love seeing chevy families!!!

7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Very nice!:great: You can say it's in your blood!:glasses: ( We must all be related!!):lol: Thanks for the pictures!