1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Favorite Root Beer?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by Coach24, Jan 27, 2012.

?

What is your Root beer of choice?

1. A&W

17 vote(s)
    37.8%
  2. Hires

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Dads

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Howies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Shasta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

22 vote(s)
    48.9%
  1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

To give GMCerica a break and quit teasing her I thought I would see where your loayalties are when it comes to Root beer.
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I voted "other"....Last root beer I had was a Barq's and it was about 15 years ago. Now that I think about it, I can't really remember what root beer tastes like. Now if you take out the "root", then we've entered into the category of one of my favorite beverages :party:
  3. Coach24

Well I have an Apple Beer in my hand right now but I don't do alcohol s anymore.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That actually sounds good. I'm having a Coors Light before I turn in. I still drink plenty of beer, just not all at one time anymore.
  5. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

I voted other because there's a local place that makes there own here. It's called Webber's.

Back to the beer part. My favorite beer would have to be Zeigenbock. If it's not available, Sam Adams Summer Ale does a good job.
  6. jnbama

jnbama Member

I loaded Root Beer yesterday and took it down to the railyard in Birmingham, you guys in Cal. have a load of DAD's comming to ya. My favorite is a frosty mug at A&W
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Gotta vote A&W taste best right from the tap cans and bottles ruin the flavor, almost as good as a cold Miller Light Draught.
  8. Coach24

Agreed on the RootBeer/..................... KFC combo stores with A&W Burgers had big barrels and the flaor was much better than bottled or canned

Another beer I mentioned that I drinkhttp://www.applebeer.com/
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

IBC in the glass bottle. Hell, anything in the glass bottle. BRING BACK THE GLASS BOTTLES!!
  10. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z New Member

x2 on IBC Root Beer