1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nomination February 2013 ROTM Nominations - Nominate your favorite rides here!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Here is the February 2013 ROTM Nomination's thread. Let's get started nominating some of our members' great trucks and SUVs! PLEASE upload/paste a picture of the nominee so others can see. Additionally, you are welcome to nominate your own ride.

Please review this thread regarding nomination rules, policies, and procedures.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1xnDDcsYn

So we can launch the ROTM on time (February 1st), this nomination thread will close on January 25th, 2013. This should provide ample time to notify and collect information from the four members that will be entered into the competition.

Lastly, I will be away from the Forum for about a month starting in mid-January, thus @99'HEARTBEAT will be handling February's and possibly March's ROTM. Please direct all ROTM questions/comments/concerns to him from January 15th until I return in mid-February.

Thanks everyone!
    Mike
  2. Gunnin4U6754

Gunnin4U6754 New Member

3. mfleetwood

4. Gunnin4U6754

Gunnin4U6754 New Member

My bad.... I didn't know you could only win once.... Lol. I figured since it was a new year we could give him another chance....
  5. mfleetwood

No worries...There's just room for one "ROTM Winner" logo on each profile. I've seen members run again if they change vehicles but but haven't stumbled across a double winner yet for that scenario. Something to think about though.....:glasses:
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thanks for the thoughts (and taunts) guys! :great:

Now, on to the purpose of this thread -- I'd like to nominate [MENTION=25507]2ToNe04[/MENTION]. He's been around GMTC since early 2009 ... and last logged on 12/21/2012 -- so he's active, but may be tougher to reach since he's not super regular, around here. (i.e. He has no garage ... and if his truck is found worthy enough to vote on you may want to contact him well in advance of the Feb voting thread generation time.)

Album: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=925
    Some teaser pics follow...

Exterior:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Interior:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  7. mfleetwood

Thanks [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] !

Let's keep the nominations coming....we have a really good one so far but need some more to compete.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump & Nom......:whistle:
  8. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Bump.....as Mfleetwood has mentioned, Let's keep the Nominations coming.
  9. bowaddict13

bowaddict13 New Member

looked through a bunch of garages and think i think im gonna nominate TimTom64b [​IMG][h=3][/h][​IMG]
    [h=3][/h]
  10. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think he already won... I think you can see why he did.

But I would like to nominate [MENTION=48830]2011laserblue[/MENTION]. His truck is very sharp and he has become recently active again.
    photo_zpseac77ada.jpg ScreenShot2013-01-05at53147PM_zps89c3988f.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.