Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Jun 17, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, I want to hear from everyone. Let's make a list of things that you would like to see on the site to make it better.

This can be anything from a new look/feel to different forum names to contests and more.

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Everything seems great to me.
    Keep up the good work Steve!:happy:

3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bump! Come on fellas. Don't be shy. Have your say. Ideas?

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well, we're going to look at getting a chat module on here and also make some window stickers available. There have been scattered requests for different forums to be created as well.

5. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

"myTruck" section

CNet is promoting a new feature through facebook called "myTech" where people can share about techie stuff.

How about a "myTruck" section on GMTC where you could post pictures of the truck you have, or the truck you want? You could have product reviews, with the "I want it, got it, love it, hate it" voting buttons. Sponsored products/services could be included here too. Register at facebook and check it out. If you like it you might find an idea or two.

Sample of myTech:

Toshiba Gigabeat MES30VW (30GB, white)
    CNET Editors Rating: 8.3 Read Review $179.99
    CNET Bottom Line: Many prospective MP3/PVP buyers have been waiting patiently for this compact, easy-to-use, one-stop shop for media files--looks like the Toshiba Gigabeat S was worth the wait.

[​IMG]
    • I WANT IT
    • I GOT IT
    • I LOVE IT
    • I HATE IT

6. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I am not sure how you can make this better? I'll keep the thought in mind and try to come up with something....

How about some more games in the arcade?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  7. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

check out www.thirdgen.org for some ideas. its a car forum i used to get on. its got tech articles and other stuff. it might spark some ideas

8. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

maybe a section just for people to post pics of their projects???

9. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

How bout 1 section on how to's in the vehicle section I'm sure people here have walk throughs and stuff on how to fix things even simple things as changing the oil walkthough as an example

just my 2 cents

10. Skarch

Skarch Rockstar 100 Posts

How about making the banners work right so that I don't have to back up three times to go back a page?:gasp: