1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FEELER: Lifted 2007 NNBS RCSB Z71

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by 10-e-c-350z, Dec 14, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 10-e-c-350z

10-e-c-350z New Member

Greetings from Afghanistan everyone! I’m looking to gauge interest in my truck, which will be going up for sale in January when I come home for some much needed R&R. I’m looking to get $17,500 for it as is. This trucks my baby, it stays in a storage unit while I’m gone and gets started up every two weeks to keep everything fresh and clean. I may be interested in a partial trade for a ’63-66 short box C10. I live in Clarksville Tennessee and wouldn’t mind driving up to 7 hours to come get it, running or not. (My only real requirement is that it has a title). Having said that, let’s get to the details:

4x4, 5.3 with DOD
    7.5" McGaughy's suspension lift
    New 33x12.5R20 Toyo Open country tires on 20x12 Fuel Hostage rims
    Dual exhaust with corner exit slash cuts
    Bed liner
    Black TSC low profile tool box
    2 JL Shallow mount 10" subs with amp in custom box
    Air Raid intake
    LED interior/license plate lighting
    HID headlights
    Tinted windows
    Nerf bars
    Billet grille
    New upper control arms/ball joints
    Fresh alignment
    The interior looks just as good as the exterior.

Comes factory equipped with Auto start, Tow package, On-Star, power windows and locks and the tow package. This trucks pretty good on gas too, I can drive from Clarksville to St. Louis and still have over a quarter tank left. This truck is E85 compatible, saving over $20 on each fill up over regular unleaded.

Why am I selling? Simple- I have too much stuff and something needs to go. I'm paying storage on this and rarely use it since I'm gone 335 days a year. I bought this truck completely stock last October, put all the stuff on it, drove it for about a month then parked it to come back here. I really hate to see it go so trust me when I say I'm pretty firm on the price…but the old lady said to get rid of something so I used the “eeny meeny miny mo” method and chose this.

Clean Carfax with no accidents- VIN 1GCEK14037Z643495

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2007...0-PICKUP-1-2-Ton-V8/Regular-Cab-LT-4WD/Values

truck5.jpg truck3.jpg truck1.jpg truck4.jpg
  2. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

First off "Thank you " About Forty eight years ago I served in Vietnam, different location, but same BS and the end of operations. The truck is a big boy, I can only offer you some advice, back when we were coming home from deployment, outgoing enlisted and officers would flood the barracks bulletin board with "for Sale" notices & pic's. Everyone I knew of always went for the 'Stock' vehicles. anything pumped up or pretty far from original took a long times to sell. If I were you, once home I'd put it back to stock, buff and shine it to a diamond glow and sell it. List the 'Goodies" later on. When I came home on my second deployment I found a Ensign with NCMB-7 selling his 1967 Pontiac firebird, and with all the pay I had uncollected I bought it on sight. I was in NMBC-1.

That's my advice but you could do me a really big favor, and at the end of you deployment, come home in one piece. God Bless and be careful.
    Jim Ward