1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Feels Good To Have A Truck Again

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by medicmatt, Dec 27, 2011.

1. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

Greetings everyone! My name is Matt and I live in North Carolina.

Man, I forgot how nice it was to have a truck again. After having to get rid of my old Silverado because of my commute to work, I got to go out and get me a truck again yesterday. I was able to find a 2008 Silverado ext. cab 4x4 LT nearby with only 20,800 miles on it! I got a great deal on my trade in (especially since I had negative equity) and got a great deal on the truck itself. So I'm happy to say I'm back in action!

Just wanted to introduce myself and show off my new ride. May not be as impressive as some others on here, but it's mine, and I love her!

truck.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  2. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome-
    Hey that is a GOOD LOOKING truck-red is a good color for trucks.
    LT must mean you get the 5.3- not the 4.8 right?
    Charlie
  3. medicmatt

Oh yeah, 5.3. Only way to go in my book (nothing personal against anyone with a 4.8, just what I prefer).
  4. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Glad for you and welcome to the club, had to sell my 2000 Silverado a few years ago leaving my 04 Monte Carlo SS as daily driver . Great car for the HWY with 28 mpg and handled kinda sporty but really missed having a truck.
  5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the Club from Union County, but truck looks awesome Matt :great:
  6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nice truck Matt! Welcome to GMTC!
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome. Whereabout in NC? I ask because there are several of us from the triangle area, here...
  8. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Nice lookin truck! I love those wheels...

I tried driving cars for a while too but ended up hating them. I had to have my truck back!! Havent looked back since.....
  9. leochbattery

leochbattery Former Member

In my opinion, you'd better buy your motorcycle battery from the professional battery manufacturer that can ensure the quality, such as LEOCH Battery. A famous battery manufacturer has thousands of products to sell, such as gel battery, traction battery, etc, so it has high credibility. Even if there is a problem, they can also help you solve it quickly. A company won't damage their brand reputation for a poor quality product. So trust me and trust their professional. This point is very important for your choice.
  10. medicmatt

Thanks. I live just outside of Raleigh in Smithfield.