Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Fellow GM ENTHUSIASTS!*PICS and VID INSIDE *

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BURBALAC, Oct 15, 2009.

1. BURBALAC

BURBALAC New Member

Whats up guys new to your forum. Im a very big part of cobaltss.net im a complete new to the 4x4 truck scene. I just bought a 1992 chevy suburban k1500 4x4 350 truck had just had motor tranny and rear end rebuilt. i have no pics seeing how i pick it up this weekend to drive it back from long island. Currently my car is a 2009 chevy cobalt ss/tc with a hp tune putting out some good number should be a extremly low 13 to high high 12 if traction could be had well heres some pics. BTW im going to be doing some stuff to the truck seeing how moneys tight right now its not going to be to crazy until some cash starts flowing so im goiing to start learning and reading more and more before i start getting more involved with it. What would you guys like to see from the BURBALAC!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPhlURIm194"]YouTube - Cobalt SS/TC tuned[/ame]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chevyboy96

Chevyboy96 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome:glasses:

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:

4. BURBALAC

BURBALAC New Member

thank you guys just wait till the things in store for the burban i want to do something noone has done before :gasp:

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Very nice looking Cobalt!

6. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. I'm sure I speak for all when I say I'm all looking forward to your plans. Unless of course you plan to launch it into orbit.(certainly, that's never been done before.)

7. Stouffer

Stouffer Rockstar 100 Posts

Hola. You will find this sight a lot more mature than .net. I used to be on there a lot when I owned my 07 ss/sc. Great info on here as well just like .net

8. 1ATony

1ATony Rockstar GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

9. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

10. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor