Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Fender Flares

Discussion in 'Medium-duty Truck Forum' started by White Gardens, Mar 18, 2010.

1. White Gardens

White Gardens New Member

Hey guys, just go a membership on this site after I picked up my new/used ride. It's not a Topkick or Kodiak but it is a commercial truck.

First question I have is I would like to find a little wider fender flare for my truck. With the DWR setup, solid front axle, I notice that my tires stick out about 1.5 to 2 inches past the flares. It's not much, but it's annoying to me when I go through some mud and it slings up onto the hood. That and I'm shooting mud and debris forward onto the front bumper.

Thanks,

NW

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

You should be able to get fender flares for these, I'm sure it's probably an option. You might want to try the guys at www.yourworktruck.club (a partner to this site) and see what they have to offer you.

3. pychokenny

pychokenny Rockstar 100 Posts

You can only put them on the front but try Bushwacker.com or 4wheelparts.com

4. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Like you were looking for before, the rubber inserts that just get matched up with the push pins on your previous fender flares. They're like $20, and they're just two rubber pieces around 3-4" wide, and give you that extra protection.