1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fenders for Colorado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by jky095, Mar 11, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. jky095

jky095 New Member

I have a '04 colorado and bought new rims which make the tires stick out past the stock fenders. I have been lookin for the bolt on style fenders such as the ones made my bushwacker but have not been able to find any that are made to fit my truck. I was wondering if anyone has come across a place that has them for colorados or if anyone knows if you can buy them to say fit a silverado or gmc sierra and then modify them to fit a colorado. Thanks.
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!!

Ebay has the bolt on style flare for the colorado that your looking for, I was going to buy them but they stick out the same width as the Z71 flares which I currently have on my truck. The only difference is the one's on ebay have little fake bolts on them, and mine are just smooth finish. They are $250.00 for a set of 4 free shipping, then you have to paint them to match or leave them textured black.
  3. jky095

jky095 New Member

alright yeah i looked them up and am starting to consider those. i was really hoping to find the cut out style which have the 2.5 inch coverage but thanks for the help.
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I measured my Z71 flares this morning, and they stick out 2" from the bed side. I think your looking for the "pocket" flares that bushwacker makes, those are sweet I have wanted a set for my silverado FOREVER lol!!