1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Few Minor Truck Changes

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by medicmatt, Jun 23, 2012.

1. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

Yeah, I hadn't really thought about that, but I probably should take the dealer sticker off.

As for the UNC sticker, it's actually white cause I thought the blue would clash too much. But I have to have something to balance out all that red!
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I attended NCSU ... but am still a UNC fan, so I liked the sticker. (Sorry, NCSU's hoop progam died with Valvano .. and I didn't attend until after his passing.)
  3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

See my father attended State so when I was borned I was brain washed to "hate" UNC and Duke. So I cant show no love for the Blues lol.

But must say States basketball program will be good this coming season Surreal
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My house is sorely divided. My parents both retired from Duke (med center). I attended NCSU. And I'm a UNC fan. Heh!
  5. LOBO

LOBO New Member

Lookin' good!
  6. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Looks good. Nice touch on the custom decal.

I told my dealer to remove the dealer logos and FlexFuel stickers before I picked the truck up. Salesman was like "But they are already on there!" I said "Yes....and I don't want them on there when I pick the truck up, so remove them while you are doing the other work on it."

I see no need to drive around and advertise for them.
  7. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks great, If I were you i'd remove the dealer sticker on the tailgate, Unless you own the dealership or they gave you the truck for free, no sense in free advertising. I took mine off in front of the sales manger and he got pissey about it, I asked for my money back and I would gladly keep it on :lol: