Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Fiberglass Tonneau cover (local only Tulsa, OK)

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by identityPRS, Jun 26, 2010.

1. identityPRS

identityPRS Rockstar 100 Posts

This is a fiberglass tonneau cover for a Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra (fleet side/short bed). GREAT CONDITION!! Very durrable. I paid $1,100 for it new. It has the two gas struts on both sides to support it. It also makes it REALLY easy to open. It has 2 locks, one on each side towards the back, so you can lock your belongings inside. It will come with one key (lost the other one like a week after i bought it). Its got a black gel coat finish, ready for paint. As long as you wipe it down everytime you wash it, it stays black. If you wait along time, it kinda gets a haze over it, but will come off upon washing it again. The under side is black also.

I know it will fit 03-06, pretty sure it will fit as far back as a 99 (not positive tho, we can always try!). I've only had it a couple of years. I dont haul stuff around like I used to, so I'm gonna get rid of it and spray some lineX in.

I work at a car audio shop as an installer, so I would also be willing to install it for you for an extra $50.

E-mail/call with interests and/or questions (i text too). (973)955-5875 landis_cody@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

• 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      89 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      93.4 KB
      Views:
    • 04.jpg