Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Figured My first post would be a Bullydog Help question

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by dclong9009, Sep 13, 2012.

1. dclong9009

dclong9009 New Member

Hey guys,

I have a 06 GMC sierra 1500 z71 slt, I have recently obtained a bullydog GT gas tuner. From reading online I found out that I need to remove certain fuses to install the download onto my truck. I do not have a manuel, i got the bullydog second hand. I need some help with what fuses to remove to install my tune.

Does anyone on here have a bullydog gt on a 99-07 sierra with a 5.3 installed on their truck, if so how did you do it?

thanks

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. dclong9009

dclong9009 New Member

I got it hooked up, works great

Does anyone else have to pull all the fuses everytime you wanna change the tune?

4. hotshot01chevy

hotshot01chevy New Member

Damn. That link you shared is dead and I cannot find it anywwhere. Help?

- - - Updated - - -

By chance might you have the link for it? Or any help for me?

5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I put one on my 2011 and I dont have to pull any fuses. But I do remember reading in my manual certain gm vehicles you are suppose to.

6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Try checking their site. that is all that I had to do. http://www.bullydog.com/documents/40415_Instructions.pdf