FINAL, FINAL, GM says.....

Discussion in 'Chevy Volt Forum' started by vncj96, Jun 11, 2009.

1. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

is the final exterior that is set for production, this looks great in black!!

[​IMG]

2. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The ultimate commuter car. OH yeah and it's American made!!! If my 4 mile round trip commute ever get's bigger I know what I am buying.

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My Rocker Pods won't fit....

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Springthing you could put your Rocker Pods on there, they do have skid plates available for them you know? Some of the low rider guys weld metal plates to there frames, so that when they drop em on bags they shoot sparks out the back of the truck.

I really like how the Volt looks in black, but I have seen it in silver too and it's not too bad. I am just curious about the price, I don't see them being able to produce this car for a reasonable price. When you look at the Toyota Prius for example, one replacement battery for that car is like $8,000 I had seen an article in the newspaper about a woman that happened to.

5. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

car

that is a nice looking car but i like my truck. i dont drive that much that i worry about the gas

6. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Steve, I think it could fit inside the rocker pods!! This car may be a little pricy from the start, but i really do belive that GM will sell them faster then they can build them, also the Cadillac based off of the Volt platform sounds like its a sure winner, so that means they sell the same car with two less doors under the Cadillac name and at a premium cost, plus the bigger volume having it under two vehicle means that the overall cost will go down helping the Chevy nameplate. I have also heard about this going into a Buick as well.

7. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

it actually is a good looking car... i'm really proud of GM's design team with this one... now if only i can feel that way about the team of people in charge of their money and funding...