1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Finally a decision ............

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by Doberman, Apr 3, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Doberman

Doberman New Member

IIIIIIIIIIT’S……. FRIDAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. FINALLY A DECISION HAS BEEN REACHED. :happy::happy:

Time to let you know who the winner of the ROCKER POD promotion is…. But first, I’d like to thank everyone who entered and for everyone’s support. It was a difficult decision, and as I stated earlier, thankfully I was not a part of. My team was quite impressed with all the entries and their ability to promote the ROCKER PODs for us. The conclusion was that all the vehicles would be great candidates to promote the ROCKER PODs. One entry in particular stood out from all the others, due to its originality, you’ll know why once you click on the link [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCvHOhAfcPw"]YouTube - rockerpods[/ame] . CONGRATULATIONS SPRINGTHING! Everyone at UTG agrees that 'The Sarge' will be a perfect “spokes vehicle” for the ROCKER PODs. We look forward to seeing the ROCKER PODs on 'The Sarge'. Everyone at Ultimate Truck Gear, including myself, is really excited about this build. We have not done an install on a Suburban yet. Way to go Steve and congratulations again on an extremely creative entry! :great:

THE TEAM AT UTG CAN NOW GET BACK TO WORK…:sign0011:
    Pete
  2. 06piney

06piney New Member 100 Posts

Congrats Springthing.

That video definately kicked my pms butt lol
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow is all I can say! That video is super impressive, and I feel like a mere padiwan in the presence of the Jedi master! I think that having a Suburban in the line up will definately open the field up for the Rocker Pods, I can't wait to see the install and before and afters. Congratulations Spring Thing, and thanks Pete for offering this great contest to all of the members on here. :great:
  4. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The sarge will rock with those on there. Especially with the new headights. Good Choice UTG.
  5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Springthing, you lucky sucker! Congrats on the win and enjoy those awesome Rocker Pods! :great:
  6. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You luck sonofa..... j/k. Congrats Springthing! Well deserved, and yes the Sarge is a kick ass spokes truck.
  7. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am totally speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Holy crap..!... I truly do not know what to say.....!.. I'm so glad the entry made that much of an impact. Thank your guys for me from the bottom of my heart. I do truly appreciate the chance to sport these RPs and have thought of them many times over since seeing them in November.

Dang... I wish I knew what to say...

I'd like to thank my parents for believing in me, and telling me that anything is possible. I'd like to thank the GMTC... without you this wouldn't even have been a twinkle in my eye.... I'd like to ...oh my gosh.. so many ppl.... (*blowing kisses here*).... thanks to my wife... she had to put up with the loud music in the basement for the few days it took me to get the entry together....

Again, thanks to Peter and everyone at Ultimate Truck Gear for the faith. I promise not to let you down... I'mma blog the he!! out of this stuff and will try to do you good - I will return the favour as much as I can.

Thanks for all the congratulatory responses..

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go outside and dance!!!

PS- We've added another dog to the mix... so the space cleared up in the back of the suburban is twice as much appreciated. The new Great Dane thanks you too!!!
  8. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ok... since this last post, I've order a bullbar and some lights to add to the truck's front to bring it together so I'm ready for pictures when time comes... holy crap.. I don't know what to say... I won't be able to sleep.... I have to go dance some more..!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!
  9. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You better get some pics up ASAP so I can see what they look like on a 'burb and talk the wife into buying a set for my birthday.
  10. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Damn Steven!
    Nice entry video and a big SALUTE to the Sarge!

Congrats Brother!