1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Finally, Bigger tires, new wheels installed. Pics!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by ewarz, Dec 1, 2010.

1. ewarz

ewarz New Member

I went from stock 245/70/17 to BFG A/T 285/70/17. I am hoping this will help some people with all the "will it fit" questions.

2007 Silverado Classic leveled with 3.5 inch spindles in front and just 1" blocks in the rear. Nothing more.

Here are some quick before and after cell phone pics.
    before-07.jpg after-07.jpg
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Looks good!
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks great!!! Those tires really make a noticiable difference vs your old ones....you're truck looks much "tougher" now.
  4. ewarz

ewarz New Member

Thanks guys. My next addition will be a programmer and side steps.
    Im looking at this 6-Step by N-Fab but it's a little more pricey than I like.
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree truck has a much more aggressive look! You had to be thrilled when you saw it with the new wheels and tires on for the first time! I know when I put mine on I thought my truck turned into a monster haha
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like those a lot as they hug up to the rocker panels. Someday I will be replacing mine with that style. There are a couple of companies that make them, I know n-fab was one and now I am drawing a blank on the other. You may want to look around some and see if you can find them cheaper.

NTB - will your programmer you have for sale work with a 2007 OBS/CBS?
  7. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member

looks good...but the steps are well worth it...i got mine a few weeks back...
  8. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't think so. I think its just for 2003-2005. :erf:
  9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

10. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am loving it! Are those Ballistic wheels??