Finally Bought the RBP Replica Grille Today!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member

I went ahead today and bought the RBP look alike grille off of ebay today for $305 which is a good deal. It is the 1 Piece Black Evolution grille made by paramount restyling with all black mesh and border with chrome rivets! I hope it will be here next week hopefully and i can install it in around 5 min. This is just a bolt on and no cutting or anything is required but it's a full 1 piece. I know the rbp grille that looks exactly like this one is around $1,300 so i will save allot of money. I will post pic's of when i have it on the truck and everyone let me know what yall think! I bet this will change allot of peoples mind about paramount restyling and have heard good things about them and there prices are really great!
  2. Schaub

Schaub New Member

gotta link? I was considering a T-rex black 1pc grille but at 950 bucks I decided against it.
  3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member

Man that grille will make your front end look awesome, cant wait to see it on there :money:
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah man i'm already ready to get it lol. I will def. post pic's when it's on the truck and i know it will look really good!

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

It looks just like the t-rex and the rbp exactly alike but is only 1/4 of the price!

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Look forward to seeing it!
  6. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

Cant wait to see it. I was going to get the fueoffroad one piece in chrome until i got prices 2100.00 for it
  7. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah all the top name brand grilles are really not even worth close to what they charge its just dumb if you buy one. The grille should be here this coming up week and is a direct bolt on just like the stock one so should be a easy way to make the front end look like the Rbp or t-rex grille for 1/4 the price! I'm ready for it to get here and install it though haha.

They also make them like this is the all Chrome mesh along with border and chrome rivets and i think they are $400 but from what i have heard these grilles you can't tell any difference other than i want have the rbp logo which i really dont like anymore!
  8. Rockstarrchevy81

The grille will be in by friday it says but hopefully thursday but who knows ha. I'm really ready to get it and install it though and to follow that up with the smoked recon cab roof lights should look really good! It is a direct bolt on 1 piece which i love and should only take 10 min. tops with being it just pop's on like the factory grille and the 4 bolts that hold it on and the plastic engine cover on top of that. I will be sure to update and post pic's soon as i get it! Thanks, Jake
  9. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

Keep us update cant wait to see the pics i might have to get one myself
  10. TBCCHEVY

TBCCHEVY New Member

My grill is Paramount and I'm super happy with it, so easy to install took no more than 5 minutes, can't wait to see yours.
  11. Rockstarrchevy81

Hey thanks man. Yeah from what i have read online and from other truck forums they are one of the best grilles for the money. I really wanted a rbp or t rex 1 piece mesh grille but they want entirely too much for them! The 1 Piece grille i ordered is Paramount restyling Black Evolution with the black mesh and black border with chrome rivets. This grille looks just like the rbp and the t rex 1 piece grille for 1/4 of the price. I bought mine from Ebay for $305 brand new and free shipping so a pretty good deal. They also had the chrome one exactly like it but i like the black instead since i'm trying to black out my truck mainly. The grille should be here Friday sometime and i can't wait for it to come in! That's the other thing i like about there grilles compared to rbp and everything is they have cutting and all for there grilles for them to install right and these just bolt right up!

What kind of grille do you have? I tried looking but you dont have any pic's posted on your profile? Thanks, Jake

12. TBCCHEVY

TBCCHEVY New Member

13. Rockstarrchevy81

That was a grille i was looking at before and on Ebay it's about $100 cheaper but i am glad i made the decesion to go with the rbp lookalike grille!
  14. Rockstarrchevy81

The grille will be in sometime this afternoon Finally! I am going off 3 hours of sleep last few days from shopping with my girl friend for black friday. I bought a pressure washer and shop vac so now i don't have to stack up on quarters lol but i got a deal only paid $90 for both and had to do it! I will post pic's today when it arrives and is installed!
  15. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member

Cant wait man, but $90 that sounds like a good deal, I didnt even try to go out and look for anything, I think I was still in turkey coma :lol:
  16. Black Tie

Black Tie New Member

My truck is a 2011 chevy work truck.....comes with black front end........all I had to do is black out the bowtie.........got many compliments on it....just the price of rattle can.
  17. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

We are WAITING......... and waiting and waiting.......... :sign0011:
  18. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

No joke he's kinda pokey with the pics!
  19. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

ok enough with the waiting lets go with the pics
  20. Rockstarrchevy81

I cant upload pic's it's been stormin here pretty bad last few days. maybe later in ill upload a pic with it on the truck.