Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Finally Bought the RBP Replica Grille Today!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I went ahead today and bought the RBP look alike grille off of ebay today for $305 which is a good deal. It is the 1 Piece Black Evolution grille made by paramount restyling with all black mesh and border with chrome rivets! I hope it will be here next week hopefully and i can install it in around 5 min. This is just a bolt on and no cutting or anything is required but it's a full 1 piece. I know the rbp grille that looks exactly like this one is around $1,300 so i will save allot of money. I will post pic's of when i have it on the truck and everyone let me know what yall think! I bet this will change allot of peoples mind about paramount restyling and have heard good things about them and there prices are really great!

2. Schaub

Schaub Rockstar

gotta link? I was considering a T-rex black 1pc grille but at 950 bucks I decided against it.

3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Man that grille will make your front end look awesome, cant wait to see it on there :money:

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah man i'm already ready to get it lol. I will def. post pic's when it's on the truck and i know it will look really good!

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

It looks just like the t-rex and the rbp exactly alike but is only 1/4 of the price!

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Look forward to seeing it!

6. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Cant wait to see it. I was going to get the fueoffroad one piece in chrome until i got prices 2100.00 for it

7. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah all the top name brand grilles are really not even worth close to what they charge its just dumb if you buy one. The grille should be here this coming up week and is a direct bolt on just like the stock one so should be a easy way to make the front end look like the Rbp or t-rex grille for 1/4 the price! I'm ready for it to get here and install it though haha.

They also make them like this is the all Chrome mesh along with border and chrome rivets and i think they are $400 but from what i have heard these grilles you can't tell any difference other than i want have the rbp logo which i really dont like anymore!

8. Rockstarrchevy81

The grille will be in by friday it says but hopefully thursday but who knows ha. I'm really ready to get it and install it though and to follow that up with the smoked recon cab roof lights should look really good! It is a direct bolt on 1 piece which i love and should only take 10 min. tops with being it just pop's on like the factory grille and the 4 bolts that hold it on and the plastic engine cover on top of that. I will be sure to update and post pic's soon as i get it! Thanks, Jake

9. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Keep us update cant wait to see the pics i might have to get one myself

10. TBCCHEVY

TBCCHEVY Member

My grill is Paramount and I'm super happy with it, so easy to install took no more than 5 minutes, can't wait to see yours.