1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Finally Bought the RBP Replica Grille Today!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey thanks man. Yeah from what i have read online and from other truck forums they are one of the best grilles for the money. I really wanted a rbp or t rex 1 piece mesh grille but they want entirely too much for them! The 1 Piece grille i ordered is Paramount restyling Black Evolution with the black mesh and black border with chrome rivets. This grille looks just like the rbp and the t rex 1 piece grille for 1/4 of the price. I bought mine from Ebay for $305 brand new and free shipping so a pretty good deal. They also had the chrome one exactly like it but i like the black instead since i'm trying to black out my truck mainly. The grille should be here Friday sometime and i can't wait for it to come in! That's the other thing i like about there grilles compared to rbp and everything is they have cutting and all for there grilles for them to install right and these just bolt right up!

What kind of grille do you have? I tried looking but you dont have any pic's posted on your profile? Thanks, Jake

2. TBCCHEVY

TBCCHEVY Member

3. Rockstarrchevy81

That was a grille i was looking at before and on Ebay it's about $100 cheaper but i am glad i made the decesion to go with the rbp lookalike grille!

4. Rockstarrchevy81

The grille will be in sometime this afternoon Finally! I am going off 3 hours of sleep last few days from shopping with my girl friend for black friday. I bought a pressure washer and shop vac so now i don't have to stack up on quarters lol but i got a deal only paid $90 for both and had to do it! I will post pic's today when it arrives and is installed!

5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Cant wait man, but $90 that sounds like a good deal, I didnt even try to go out and look for anything, I think I was still in turkey coma :lol:

6. Black Tie

Black Tie New Member

My truck is a 2011 chevy work truck.....comes with black front end........all I had to do is black out the bowtie.........got many compliments on it....just the price of rattle can.

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

We are WAITING......... and waiting and waiting.......... :sign0011:

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No joke he's kinda pokey with the pics!

9. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

ok enough with the waiting lets go with the pics

10. Rockstarrchevy81

I cant upload pic's it's been stormin here pretty bad last few days. maybe later in ill upload a pic with it on the truck.