Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Finally getting around to posting a pic of my truck...

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by wmkess, Nov 26, 2012.

1. wmkess

wmkess Member

I joined the forum about 3 months ago when I bought my truck but have yet to post a picture of it. Well I was bored at work and looking through my albums on my phone and saw I had taken 1 picture of it one morning and thought I might as well post it. Here ya go...

IMAG0039_zps1a4079e7.jpg

2005 Silverado, 4x4, 5.3L, 4.10 gears

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good looking truck. Nice background, too. :)

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

As said above Nice on both.. Nice area...

4. wmkess

wmkess Member

Thanks. Living in the country definitely has it's advantages! But what you don't see here are the numerous pine trees which cover my driveway and drip sap like crazy on anything that sits out uncovered for more than a few hours lol.

5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

what he said ^^^^^^^

there are downsides to everything. But I would still take the country over city living any day.

6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

HUH...find any easy ways to get Pine Sap oFF ??? thanks............Brian from Canada:lol: