1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FInally!!! got a chevy !!! 2000 silverado owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mybollsareonfire, Feb 17, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. mybollsareonfire

mybollsareonfire New Member

hey newb from houston, Tx just got my first chevy truck ...

2000 Chevy Silverado ls 5.3

its soooo freakin sweet
  2. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, glad you are happy, they are nice trucks.
  3. mybollsareonfire

ty sooo much man like im soo ecstatic to get it only paid 3k for it and got a deal and a half lol .... but im new to this site and where can i post about some probs im having ?

my truck ran great and all and here recently i started to upgrade cuz you know how addicting it is ... sooo ive literally been on my pc looking for wth is these codes that my baby is spittin out and a real definitive answer on the TCC solenoid on my truck it shifts right when i first ride in her and bout 30 to 1hr drive i go and stop in town and from a dead stop she jerks hard shifting into 1-2 gear and sometimes it'll shift hard 2-3 and 3-4 ive been looking on the net for quite sometime today and everybody has something diff. either unplug this take this off rep0lace that rebuild this just not the right answer and i love love loveeeeee my "Betsy" (thats her name lol) and i want her riding right ya know just like any other truck owner would ... im just worried that i might have to replace the tranny and really dont have the cash rite now but her are a few codes that i got and really hope my chevy bros can help (which i know yall can) ... so here goes nothing ...

C0265
    C0245
    C0241
    C0251
    C0246
    C0242
    C0252
    and...
    P0405
    P0440
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  4. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

depends on the problem, there are sub forums for all kinds of issues if you look through the list of forums.
  5. mybollsareonfire

ok ty ima see what i cant find
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you here. :glasses:
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!

All the TCC solenoid does is lock and unlock the torque converter, If it is faulty your cruise control won't work either.
  9. mybollsareonfire

thank you all guys for the warm welcome ... and my cruise works ... idk its weird and it seems like it goes in and out of od when at highway speeds like ill accelerate and depress a lil and doesnt lock out and i got that bouncy gas gauge lol ... but soon as income tax check day comes ima fix my girl up from this cold she is goin through ... can't wait to have her all nice and running right ... and ty guys
  10. 1BadSierra2011

1BadSierra2011 New Member

where ya from in houston mybolls