Finally, got a Silverado! 56k have a Snickers. Lots of photos.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by JayDawg, Mar 8, 2014.

1. JayDawg

JayDawg Member

So I joined the forum a few months back because I was looking at a 2014. I then looked at a few other ones but nothing worked out. This past week though I finally landed on one and got a killer deal for it too. It is a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 4X4 Crew Cab. This thing is completely loaded too. Almost every option offered was put on this truck. It's only an LT but it had factory leather interior. It is black with black interior too. It only had 42,000 miles but was kept in great shape. I also bought an 8 year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper extended warranty for the truck and since I only drive about 6,000 to 7,000 miles a year, this will be cover for the entire time I am paying on it.

I've only had this truck a few days but I absolutely love it. By far it is the best truck I have ever owned. I changed the oil on it today and put Mobil 1 synthetic in it. On my other vehicles I have always used that stuff and have changed the oil at under 3k miles and none of my vehicles have ever given me any issues so I did the same with this one. Anyway, here are the pictures of her. I am so stoked with this truck.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bigfoot16

bigfoot16 New Member

Congratulations. You got the right color :)

3. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Nice truck @JayDawg !!!! Does that rear window open by power or manual?? I like it.

4. JayDawg

JayDawg Member

It's a power one. I didn't even know that until after I bought the truck. I was pushing buttons learning what each one did when I found I had a power rear slider.

5. bryane

bryane New Member

I can't wait for the weather to clear up here and clean this truck up like that. Nice truck! Just did 475 miles on mine using E85 mainlybwith a head wind and got 13.8 mpg. $2.64 gallon.

6. Rayzur9

Rayzur9 New Member

Nice truck man. Congratulations. LOL @ pic #5. someone didn't want their pic taken..

7. JayDawg

JayDawg Member

LOL! Yeah, that is my 12 year old daughter. I don't get it. She does selfies on her cell phone like they are going out of style but doesn't want to be in one picture of my new truck. She's a goof ball.

So on a side note, does anyone know where I can buy new Chevrolet emblems for the tailgate and grill? The ones on it right now are all black but I prefer the more traditional gold ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Your truck loos pretty nice too.

8. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nice truck and hard to find average miles. Wish I had leather seats .New emblems maybe from LMC

9. JayDawg

JayDawg Member

I'll check LMC. Thanks for the heads up. With the leather seats, I'm wondering if the truck isn't an LTZ and the Z just fell off the tailgate?

10. squatchy

squatchy Active Member 100 Posts

No LTZ, ltz had its own interior. Faux woodgrain, full console, different dash. I'd bet LT2