1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Finally got around to getting pic's posted ha!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well here is a few pic's i just took today i have been really busy celebrating lately lol and havent had time to do other things! I finally have updated pic's i debadged the whole truck along with taking my custom z71 stickers off along with the side moldings on the door's taken off! Anyone let me know what you think! Thanks, Jake
  2. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Okkkkkk......wheres the friggin pictures!
  3. Rockstarrchevy81

haha well for some reason it want even upload the pic's i rresized them as small as they will go and it still want work! Idk lately and awhile back it's been not letting me post anything at all! Any help?????
  4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

You're killin me Smalls :lol:
  5. Rockstarrchevy81

haha no smalls here buddy... i'm not too much of a computer person plus when i even try to download pics to my profile album it want let it either idk what the hell is going on ha.
  6. Rockstarrchevy81

View attachment 28454 Well here is one pic the other's it wouldn't let me ha and this is a very small pic after resizing too much lol!
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hold on let me get my glasses....... Oh there it is........
  8. Rockstarrchevy81

Does anyone know how too make space on the ALBUM'S to make them have more space to upload pic's?? I have all old uploaded pic's that i don't have in my profile now and it's taking up space any suggestions would be nice???
  9. Rockstarrchevy81

2011-07-04 17.28.16 (640x478).jpg 2011-07-04 17.28.08 (640x476).jpg Hey guy's i finally figured out how to delete old pic's and everything and finally have enough space to fit these pic's on here instead of the really small pics let me know what you think!!
  10. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member 100 Posts

Nice and clean. Get yourself a photobucket account and upload your pics to there. Then copy the IMG tagged link and paste it in your posts. Then you don't have to worry about uploading to this site and the pics won't be small.