Finally, got her

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by redkaz04, Nov 7, 2008.

1. redkaz04

redkaz04 New Member

I finally purchased a white 2007 Silverado Z71 LT extended cab 4x4. Got a great deal. Has lots of cool options, but none bette than the huge bowtie that we all love so much.
    I am huge car enthusiast and I am already looking at lift kits, wheel tire combos, installing a stereo system and getting a spray in bedliner, we will see. It is my hope that as I customize my truck I can contribute to the website with DIY threads and some info on projects that we all want to see, WITH LOTS OF PICS!

No pics yet, I have to get some new software this weeknd so I can shrink my pics I took with my digital camera. So hello and I thought I would share my ride and plans with you all,

2. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome! glad to have you!
    look foward to seeing the DIY progress!

:sign0016:

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Awesome! Congrats on the new purchase. :rofl:

4. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome! I cant wait to see your pics

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats on your new truck!

6. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site.

7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

congrats on the new purchase!!! i know how you feel about researching new parts you want. i had the wheels and tires for my jeep before i even had it and ordered the lift within he first 15 minutes of when i got home from picking it up!! now its just an ongoing project of things i want

8. daddytech

daddytech Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

well the only thing i can recommend is if you are going to use the spray in bed liner make sure you get the name brand stuff with a warranty. you'll need it for sure if you don't, I've seen many of them sprayed in and in 5 yrs they either have to do it again or scrape it all out and start again from scratch. I think it's because they used the cheapy stuff you get at walmart instead of the "Rhino Liner" or one of the other name brand ones. My dad got the actual Rhino Liner in his truck and it's working great. So there may be something to that.