1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Finally got my fiberglass topper!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sevi084x4, Mar 11, 2012.

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Hey bro... can you post a pic of it looking level across it from cab to tail?? it looks like it has somewhat of a spoiler-type lip on it at the cap. Very interested in it. I just got my RST wing in the other day, and i already know i cant put a cover on it once i put it on.. but if that has a somewhat sporty appeal to it like it seems from the above pics.. i may not even put the spoiler on it.
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Wow...that looks sweet! The truck is really coming together, nicely done! Love the wheels on there too!
  3. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

It Does indeed have a raised lip on it which is why i went with Jason hugger series. It looks awesome , i get some pictures up for you today man.

Thanks Amac, I really am liking the way it is turning out :happy:. Got to make a list of to do's haha! And i see you got your color matched grill and mirrors and handles on!!! looking good lady!

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks great...things are moving along nicely for you!
  5. sevi084x4

[MENTION=53287]08_rado_rocker[/MENTION] Hey man sorry it took me so long to answer this i just needed to be at my computer. Hopefully this helps you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. 08_rado_rocker

I'm definitely thinking that may have to be the way to go. Did it come painted?
  7. sevi084x4

Yah it came painted, i ordered it from a truck place and they installed it and everything for me... They are expensive though, cost me as much as my old trucks camper shell...it was around $950

8. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Truck is looking good and so does the cover, those covers can be very helpful and useful but then again it has its drawbacks lol
  9. 08_rado_rocker

I hear ya... but all in all that aint too bad, theres companies around here tryin to charge 1200 for em.

I keep trying to envision your truck dropped lmfao.. but it aint workin so well
  10. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

looks great ...just think of all the things you can hide from the kids and wife in there ........not saying
    I've ever hid new parts / accessories / add-ons in my bed underneath the box cover !!!!!:lol: