1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Finally got my new wheels and tires!!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Jeremy09LTZCrew, Mar 16, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My wife hates them. I love them. My money and my truck so I guess I win....

American Outlaw Bunker 20x9
    Hankook Dynapro ATM 275/55-20

I know the picture kind of sucks. My wife took it with her iphone. I'm going to see if she can't get a better one sometime soon.

(I'm in Afghanistan for the next year and I just don't have a lens strong enough to take it myself.)

Attached Files:

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I like them, they're different, would be cool though to get a pic of them on the truck.

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well, I have to agree with you. I'd like to see them w/your ride. You need to get a bigger lens soon!

Stay safe over there...and many thanks for your service.

4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I agree. I asked my wife to take a picture for me. Which she did. I failed to include that I meant of the whole side. So now I put in the request. Hopefully I get it soon. I'll post it as soon as I do.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Thanks. I'm staying as safe as I can. I just have to tell my wife not to watch the news, lol.

The advantage is that I'm actually making enough right now to get some things done to the truck that I've wanted. Now it's just a matter of deciding what's next.

I asked my wife to snap a profile picture next time she gets it washed. As soon as I get that, it will be my new profile pic.

5. mfleetwood

Too funny! Yeah...I sometimes have that same type of communication gap with my wife. However, I think it adds a little bit of fun to the relationship sometimes. BTW..I assumed above you are in the Service. If you are, what branch?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I was in the U.S. Army. I'm now over here as a civilian working for the Army.

Upside? More money and no guard duty. Downside? I don't get to carry.

I'll have to post some pics in the coffee shop or something.

7. mfleetwood

Pretty gutsy for you to still be there....especially not carrying. Definitely post some pics when you get a chance.

8. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

Looking good man, just zoom out a bit haha

9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I finally got a picture of the truck. The truck's dirty and still has the dented hood, but at least it's got the new wheels and a picture of the truck itself. What do you think? And remember, I'm changing all the chrome to black. I know the don't go with all the chrome, but they'll blend eventually.

Truck_with_wheels_sized_down.jpg

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Including the headlights and fogs?