Finally got my wheels and tires on, tell me what you think.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by adampaul1964, May 12, 2009.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

Well I broke down and finally bought a set of tires, 305/50/20 Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, not exactly what I wanted but for $540 out the door I'm not complaining, I really like the look of the factory wheels, you guys tell me what you think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member

They look Great!!....Very Nice.:glasses:
  3. ZSI52

ZSI52 New Member

lookin good
  4. trimhalifax

trimhalifax New Member

Nice .The rims remind me of the Cragars from the eighties
  5. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member

wow they look great!
  6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member

that look great dude!! I didnt realize those were GM wheels either
  7. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 New Member

i really like those!! nice choice!
  8. jerrynino

jerrynino New Member

those are stock wheels? damn those are nice... and for 540 i wouldnt complain either... sweet deal
  9. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

So had them on for a couple of days and found that when I turn right under full lock I have a little tire rub, you can see the culprit in the pics, it's the stud sticking through the frame in the center of the pic. Not a 100% sure what it is , I think it's part of the motor mount, but it's wet out and I didn't feel like crawling underneath to make sure. I'm going to go ahead and grind the unthreaded shank off and that should take care of it. :money:

Attached Files:

10. bry2500

bry2500 New Member

Looks great.
  11. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel New Member

looks good!! shiny!!
  12. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member

Well those definately finished off your truck Adam, all the chrome looks awesome together. I am glad I cam back now, I get to see everyone's rides come together right in front of my eyes. I like a lot of the GM wheels that they have to offer, but I have always been tempted away by aftermarket wheels. I am curious do they come with some kind of warranty, I know when I bought some factory aftermarket stuff it had a 1 year 12,000 mile warranty. Just curious?

Oh and I see you have plenty of room around your wheel lugs, that's a good thing for cleaning purposes although I have never seen a picture of your truck with so much as a water spot on it! :gasp: Honestly I do thin you should have got wheel locks for them, they are very out in the open as far as security goes. Anyways great looking mod as always, and I can't wait to see what els you could possibly pull out of your sleeve.
  13. kwconch021

kwconch021 New Member

did those wheels come with your truck or did u purchase them after? if after, where did u purchase? id like something like that but black. the 20s look good on our trucks!
  14. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

Bought them on E-bay! I don't think G.M. offer black wheels but I believe Cragar make a six spoke version of the s/s wheel with black spokes and a chrome lip.
  15. jerrynino

jerrynino New Member

gm does make black wheels i believe... if im not mistaken i saw a loaded tahoe with 22's in the showroom at the local dealer, black on black
  16. ohmybowtie

ohmybowtie New Member

Very nice, I like the bowtie center caps!
  17. zubbiez

zubbiez New Member

Looks really good

those rims look awesome thats a nice lookin truck man.
  18. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

Thank you! :glasses: