1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FINALLY got the truck leveled!! Check it out!

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by AnimalYates, Sep 26, 2011.

1. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member 100 Posts

Well guys, a few of you may know that I've been talking about leveling my truck since I've joined the forum, and this past week I FINALLY pulled the trigger. This poor college student finally found the funds to do it, and I must say that I am beyond satisfied. By far the best decision I've made regarding my truck so far. I went with a Truxxx 2.5" leveling kit and it looks great. I've only driven it a couple of miles since the install but everything feels exactly the same as before. And even though it was only a couple of inches, it feels like I'm driving a much bigger truck. Here's a few pics, tell me what you guys think!

Next Project: New Exhaust :)

Attached Files:

2. BillM

BillM Member 100 Posts

It looks Great leveled. Subtle but with a hint of aggressiveness. Clean and shiney.
  3. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member 100 Posts

I bought a 2.5 for my 03 sierra from ready lift, the backs sits at 12.1 and the front sits at 10.6 im thinking of just throwing mine up an inch and a half in the front. Looks great though man.
  4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks good, you're going to have to put bigger tires on there now! You think you are poor now, wait'll you price 33" tires! Nice addition with the leveling kit.
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks much better!!:great:
  6. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member 100 Posts

Thanks everybody!

@Adam, yeah I definitely want to put bigger tires now. I really like BFG All Terrain's but I don't even want to know what that would cost haha.

I wonder if I could get away with running 285's without them rubbing?
  7. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 New Member 100 Posts

looks great man, I know the feeling of waiting to get something. I waited 2 1/2 years for tires. But it is worth the wait in the end. Good job!
  8. McMahan

McMahan New Member 100 Posts

Looks great
  9. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I remember how happy i was when i did mine,yours looks great!
  10. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks good man good job!