Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Finally got to clean the truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by FrigginNoodles, Feb 23, 2011.

1. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hey guys,

Well I finally got to clean my truck today for the first time in a while. It took a while to get it shined up. I washed, dried, waxed, spray waxed, cleaned glass, polished bumpers and trim. I also put some chrome trim strips along the rain guards and the hood. After I was done I pulled it out of the garage for some photos. There are more pictures in my profile.

5.jpg 11.jpg 2.jpg 12.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Wow...it looks really clean. You have one sharp looking ride! Now you can't take it out until the snow is melted and gone.

3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

It looks good Noodles. Only trouble is, now you're going to have to park it in the garage till spring :)

4. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

Great looking truck. But how did you manage to wash it without freezing your butt off? I can't wash mine without winding up soaked by the end. Maybe I'm just a bit of a spaz.

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looking good.

6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Very nice. It's amazing what a wash & wax can do for a truck's appearance. I gotta wait 'til at least the end of March when my dad turns the outside water back on lol.

7. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Great looking truck! I like the subtle difference that gas door makes, too!

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Yeah Sal, I'd vote for the spaz.

9. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Thanks a lot guys. I washed it at the car wash where you spray it yourself. I am lucky enough to have one in town where they have two garage doors on either side of the wash bay so it wasn't too cold. After that I pulled it into the garage for the day and got to it. We got some snow this morning and I have to get out. At least now it should clean up fairly easily the next time I wash it.

10. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

Haha, yeah probably. Not completely my fault though. It seems everytime I get a chance to wash the truck, gale force winds materialize from nowhere, and of course as always, rain within the next day or two.