finally home!

Discussion in 'Military & Vets' started by jbjohnson92f, Jun 1, 2011.

1. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

well guys, finally made it home from Afghanistan last night, been a long year, seen some crazy sh*t and had some fun, but it feels good to be back!
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member

I know you are glad to be back in the states!!!! Thank you for your service and glad you made it out Ok. Now its time to enjoy those new mods!!
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

Welcome back man!
  4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

Welcome back and thank you for all you have done.
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member

That's Great to hear that you are Safe and Back home with Family and Friends.....Thank you for Your Service.....:great:
  6. mudpuppy

mudpuppy New Member

welcome back, now that your a thousandair your going to get right to a big sound system and a supercharger for your engine right? :)
  7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member

Welcome back and thanks for your service. I'm sure after a year you have a few plans for the truck.
  8. 98Hotrod98

98Hotrod98 New Member

Welcome Back, and thank you for your service!
  9. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

thanks everyone!
  10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

welcome home, now you get to do the in-process bull crap:lol: glad you made it back here safe
  11. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

Welcome back. I'll have a beer for you tonight. What are your plans now that you're stateside?
  12. Crispyt

Crispyt New Member

Welcome back to the states! Thanks for your time in the service! You deserve a lot for putting your life on the line for all of us.
  13. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

Like everybody, I want to thank you for your service. I can only imagine what it must have been like to see everything over there and not see the things you may have missed over here. You did something that a lot of us here at home take for granted, and that is protecting our freedoms as Americans, as well as sacrificed your own. I don't think it's anything that we can truly show our appreciation for.
  14. stephan

stephan New Member

Welcome home JB. Glad you made it back safely, & like the others I would like to thank you for your service.
  15. asu4cjustice

asu4cjustice New Member

hey

I am right behind you brother next week... :)
  16. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

Welcome back.
  17. Sam_A

Sam_A New Member

Welcome back man! Glad you made it home safe.
  18. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

from one army brother to another, glad you made it home safe man.

Alex
  19. Goldie

Goldie New Member

Welcome HOME!! And thanks!