1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

finally home!

Discussion in 'Military & Vets' started by jbjohnson92f, Jun 1, 2011.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome home, now you get to do the in-process bull crap:lol: glad you made it back here safe
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome back. I'll have a beer for you tonight. What are your plans now that you're stateside?
  3. Crispyt

Crispyt Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome back to the states! Thanks for your time in the service! You deserve a lot for putting your life on the line for all of us.
  4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Like everybody, I want to thank you for your service. I can only imagine what it must have been like to see everything over there and not see the things you may have missed over here. You did something that a lot of us here at home take for granted, and that is protecting our freedoms as Americans, as well as sacrificed your own. I don't think it's anything that we can truly show our appreciation for.
  5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome home JB. Glad you made it back safely, & like the others I would like to thank you for your service.
  6. asu4cjustice

asu4cjustice Rockstar

hey

I am right behind you brother next week... :)
  7. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome back.
  8. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome back man! Glad you made it home safe.
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

from one army brother to another, glad you made it home safe man.

Alex
  10. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome HOME!! And thanks!