Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Finally New wheels and Tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by dutzowmo, Feb 11, 2013.

1. dutzowmo

dutzowmo Rockstar 100 Posts

I just put a leveling kit on with 20 inch fuel octane and 285/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT IIs. What does everyone think?
    Fuel Octane 1.jpg Fuel Octane 2.jpg Fuel Octane 3.jpg

2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I approve! :great:

3. 20TahoeLT12

20TahoeLT12 Member 1 Year

​Looks great!!

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Wheels, truck and tires look great

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think you need to tie the chrome bumpers and wheels on each end of the truck together by demolding and adding some stainless nerf bars. :)

6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks great, has a nice stance to it. Any more plans? I agree with Surreal, I'd lose the moldings, not sure about the nerf bars though. Definitely need to do something with the front bumper though. The black and grey plastic that our trucks have is quite hideous. I'd go with a color matched cap and a black valance like the '06-'07 classic's have, that was an option I considered when I changed my front bumper. Keep up the good work I like where it's going. :great: