1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Finally Some Pics of my Truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Stevessilver10, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Not the newest pics took these about 3 months ago ...Some changes since then but minor waiting for spring time for rims and lift kit and everything ... ill put some interior pics tomorrow ... (sorry if the pics are sideways)

photo_1.jpg photo_3.jpg photo_2.jpg photo_4.jpg

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

My head hurts.. Opps there ya go.. Nice ride where are you? I see NJ plates..

3. Haha my bad .. How do you flip the pics ? ... And I'm in Brooklyn but my fathers warehouse is in jersey .. And thanks

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice we are trying to get a GTG soon maybe a ride up to OCC.. I was in Brooklyn yesterday.. When you saved them to the computer you should have been able to rotate them before saving the pics..

5. They werent sideways when uploaded .. What part of bk were you in ? ... Btw your truck looks great .. Thinking bout getting same hood

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sweet looking ride!!!

I always have the sideways photo problem, when I download them from my phone.

7. Thanks .. Ill post some more tonight and I know mad annoying

- - - Updated - - -

photo_1.jpg photo_2.jpg photo_3.jpg photo_4.jpg photo_5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Just put up some interior pics this morning .. Yes they are sideways .. When ever I have more time I'll find out how to flip them