Finally Wheels and Tires Installed

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by ajfdirtrider, Feb 20, 2010.

1. ajfdirtrider

ajfdirtrider Rockstar

Finally got my wheels and tires on tell me what you think. Bad weather and Bad quality pics but you get the idea. Will post better pics later. 18x10 -16 offset with 285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grappler.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I don't believe that I have ever seen a set of wheels like that, they are definately different. The tires look real agressive too, is your truck stock height or is it lifted? Keep up the great work! :party:

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Lookin good:great:

4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks great! Nice job!:glasses:

5. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

So the offset is 16"? 8" per wheel? I want to offset mine just with black wagon wheels with the red strip but I cant find any. Truck looks sweet. Good luck

6. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks GREAT!!!! I like those HIDs too, glad to see you did it right and put em in the fog lights too, I don't like when the fog lights are stock with HID up top!

7. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Nice Rims :great:

8. ajfdirtrider

ajfdirtrider Rockstar

The offset is -16 (4.75") of backspace. I think the stock offset is +25 (5.5") backspace. Its on a 10" wide wheel also.

9. ajfdirtrider

ajfdirtrider Rockstar

Its got 2 1/2" torsion keys, and a 1" lift in the back but i want about another inch, so im gonna get bigger blocks or A.A.L. Not sure yet tho. The pics would look alot better if it wasnt snowin its ass off and dark outside.

10. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I love those wheels, they are phenomenal. It definetly makes your truck stand out. Maybe I'll put them on mine, If I ever lower it.