1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

finding a supercharger

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by cwbontheyfz, Jan 7, 2010.

1. cwbontheyfz

cwbontheyfz Rockstar

hey guys i have a 94 gmc and i am looking for a supercharger and it seems that all the companies that used to make them for the tbi engines stopped making them so what im looking for is either a used one or if anyone has one i would like makes and model numbers so maybe i can track one down. i know Whipple made one and so did Holley but im looking for any ideas thanks guys
  2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's too bad. A Paxton or Vortech SC would really put some HP under the hood. Probably too much work to modify one of Paxton's carb kits to fit a tbi. Oh well, there is always Nitrous for a quick boost.
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

They dont show it on there website, but I think Whipple still makes a kit for your truck.
  4. cwbontheyfz

cwbontheyfz Rockstar

whipple

ya i called and talked to whipple there company is less then ten minutes from where i work and they said that they stoped making it
  5. cwbontheyfz

cwbontheyfz Rockstar

still

still looking for any ideas guys thanks
  6. FordAssasin

FordAssasin Member

Keep Looking

Im in the same boat,and have come to the same conclusion keep looking good things come to those who wait! I called on the charger to and your right no longer in production but i have found a couple on EBAY and Craigs List but i have only found 1 COMPLETE kit that just needed gaskets. Keep your head up and keep looking they are out there just gotta find them so if you find one let me know to and if i find one i will let you know lol:great:
  7. BLUBURBAN

BLUBURBAN Rockstar

8. Mikes71Nova

Mikes71Nova New Member

id give procharger a call, top notch company
  9. FordAssasin

FordAssasin Member

Wow

OMFG!!! I checked the site and from the looks of it after some more research i am gonna have to buy the 5.7L kit WOW it comes with everything uncluding the ECM!!! Thanks buddy you made my day!!!!!!! Im not worthy,im not worthy:lol:
  10. cwbontheyfz

cwbontheyfz Rockstar

thanks

thanks for the help guys that was exactly what i was looking for.