1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Finsally Uploaded Pics Of My Ride!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by lquattro04, May 4, 2012.

1. lquattro04

lquattro04 Member

Specs are in my signature. Let me know what you guys think :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I want them rear red bumper cover caps you got!! Thats the only chrome left on my truck except lug nuts, center caps and fender flare hardware. I dont think I can put them on my bumper though with the backup sensors.. Nice truck by the way dont forget to chime in on the Red truck thread..
  3. lquattro04

lquattro04 Member

I just had them installed about a week ago. I got them from autopartswharehouse.com, I just looked up the end caps for your model and embedded it in the link. Unfortunately they don't have the passenger side primered and you can only get chrome. When I bought them they had both sides primered for $60 each, and it looks as if the price went up significantly. I had my local shop fill the backup sensor holes with a weld and ground down then painted my body color. Try looking on craigslist for people selling the rear bumper ends and I'm sure you'll find something, or possibly eBay.

Thanks for the compliment and good luck!
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good looking truck. What kind of mud flaps are those? The look like the fit perfectly plus they stick out quite a ways and provide some good coverage. The ones I have do not do such a good job and have been looking for some much better ones.
  5. lquattro04

lquattro04 Member

When I bought the truck I had the dealer install them for free. Theyre the custom plastic molded ones which I think are a little expensive, but I had them throw in those, rustproofing, and something else ( I can't think of it right now) for free as part of the deal.
  6. mfleetwood

Well, they look good and like they do a good job. Thanks!
  7. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member 100 Posts

They look like they might be the same as mine which are "Weather-Tech No-Drill Mudflaps"

The are quite easy to put on or take off as well.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  8. mfleetwood

Thanks...I'll take a look. I appreciate it!

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Those are nice...I'm going to order.
  9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:glasses: Sweet ride and great pics,,, I have always liked red trucks,,, hmm and black/white /silver maybe just trucks in general ... but yours would catch my eye quick that's a for sure......
  10. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member 100 Posts

Not sure if you have fender flares or not but you need to make sure you order the proper ones or they won't fit right.

I am considering taking mine off and painting them to match the body this weekend. Will see how I make out on the tailgate latch first.