FIPK on the way!! (hey that rhymed!)

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by kid clever38, Aug 28, 2008.

1. kid clever38

kid clever38 New Member

I'm pretty excited, I ordered my K&N FIPK 57-series last night AND I also ordered one for my wife's Grand Prix as well! I'm jealous though b/c K&N claims a 16.77hp increase to her car while mine is only a 9.??hp increase. :no:

I got a pretty good deal, I paid 239 for the truck and 291 for the car. Originally the 57-series runs about 297 and the one for the car is upward of 360 so I feel pretty good abt the purchase PLUS the site also had a Labor Day sale going on as well so that saved me another 5%.

If anyone is interested, I got the parts from www.wUndercarparts.com and their sale is only running through Sept 2nd.

Super excited am I!! :party:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I looked at their site, looks like they've got good service. :great:

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good luck with the K&N, Best purchase so far for my Wife's 2001 suburban!

4. kid clever38

kid clever38 New Member

OK SO I COULD NOT BE ANY MORE SHOCKED AT THE MOMENT!!! I just called home and my wife said that the parts are ALREADY THERE!!! HOLY CRAP! I just ordered the darn thing yesterday morning and it got it today! I just had it shipped regular UPS nothing fancy!

Honestly I was worried about the reputation of the company and if i was getting hosed by a scam company...not a chance!! I got a MEGA-DEAL and got my parts next day!! COULDN"T BE HAPPIER!! :party:

yay something to look forward to when I get home....after I get a little lovin from the wifey of course... :happy:

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

:sign0018:I looked at their website and looked around and was so impressed that I contacted them. www.wUndercarparts.com may do a giveaway or some other type of event with us in the near future. :great:

Otherwise, glad you got your swag, you installing everything soon?

6. kid clever38

kid clever38 New Member

sweet! what do ya say to a finders fee?? haha :lol: