1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First Love Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by rileyjr16, Jul 31, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

This is a thread where you post up pictures of your first love (truck, car, bike, wife, whatever :lol:)

C'mon lets see them

This is my 97 Chevy Cheyenne that was more or less given to me by my dad and brother after I got my license. She had a 4.3 V6 and came on 235/75/15 Wrangler Radials with the 5 spoke wheels. Over the 2 years I had her, I put a few dents (albeit small ones) and some scratches from hunting. Would take that truck ANYWHERE. Made the mistake of putting 265/75/15s on her not thinking they'd be THAT big and she didn't like it.

After I got my 99 she went to the care of whoever needed a truck (dad, brother, brother in law) and it went downhill when my brother and brother in law got it.

Was sad to see her go the day she was sold. Currently looking for one damed near exactly (V6 and all) like her for when I get in the Navy and want a project truck. Could not kill her. Her name was, The Blue Jew (don't ask)

Attached Files:

2. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

How bout first, second and third???

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My first love
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My uncle bought it brand new in 65 and gave it to me when I was 15 to restore. I actually got it to run for 2 days then it ceased up that's when the craziness happened
  4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=54696]jsmith4816[/MENTION] the 3rd one the dog or the car? Pretty dog

Damn that is sweet [MENTION=28925]ahmitchell1[/MENTION]
  5. ahmitchell1

Thank your gotta a lot of time and pride n my baby.
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

That 65 is bad azz!! I am going to be looking at trying to get a 49,50,51 in about 2 years. I gotta pay off the bike first.
  7. ahmitchell1

What kinda bike you got? And thanks. My next project is a 65 suburban to match the c10 but 4x4 and modern diesel. My c10 is scared quick I think I need another inch or 2 of tread on the pavement to help it hold
  8. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

74johnsons1.jpg The only picture I have of my first love is a faded Polaroid, but this one I uploaded is very close to the 74 I had 1980. Mine had a 350.eng. A/C 14 " rims with F70 Good Years , duel Cherry Bombs, Spark O Matic am/fm cassette with 80 watt power booster and 6x9 speakers My other first love Wanda Mae ran off with another guy thirty years ago and havn't seen her since, sure would like to have another Nova maybe a 68 - 72
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Pic of my first truck. 03 Xcab short bed Z71 5.3. not a whole lot done to it, dynomax SIDO with 3 inch tips out the back, never touched the engine. wasnt in the best shape, but for a first truck it was great! plenty of room for me, my work stuff, and any other crap I had, added window vents, the bed rail covers and the chrome stuff. traded it in on the 05 for a few reaons, mileage was getting up there (140k) and it needed alot of work that I just didnt have the time for (was moving to Virginia) and i needed a truck ASAP. miss that truck still. may have to try and hunt down the guy that bought it.

Alex

Attached Files:

10. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

[MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION]-Thanks, hes is a big baby. Likes to go everywhere with me.