1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

first thread

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 99delta, Jul 3, 2013.

1. 99delta

99delta New Member

hello chevy crew, maybe someone can help me answer this question. I just purchased a 2013 chevy 2500 h_d and I had a 1500 prior.there is a big difference in the ride going over bumps. I get a lot of bump steer and I notice there is a pre drilled hole in the center link in a bracket for a steering stabilizer. Thinking about buying a stabilizer to help alleviate the bum steer. Would appreciate some advice thank you for your time in advance.
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. I think that sounds reasonable. Let us know how it turns out. :glasses:
  3. 09mgray

09mgray New Member

Welcome to the Page!
  4. Greetings 99delta!

Welcome to the forum and CONGRATS on your new Chevy!

Happy Riding

Amber N.
    GM Customer Care
  5. 95C1500

95C1500 Member

welcome aboard!
  6. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

Welcome from a Canadian Member.....sorry, don't know about steering stabilizer!!
    ....take care, good luck in the replies or searches for info on the stabilizer question
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!