1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First Time Around the Block

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Lola222, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Lola222

Lola222 New Member

Hi Chevy Fans,

I'm Lola222 and I'm new to the GMTruckClub. I am the proud owner of a 1990 Chevy Suburban 2500 Silverardo. It has been an excellent family vehicle for my husband, two children, two golden retrievers and myself for many years. It has seen it's fair share of camping and boating trips as well as baseball games and football tailgaters. There are a lot of special memories in "The Beast"...as we lovingly call it. Unfortunately, the time has come for us to sell...our kids are grown and gone so we don't use it as much as we used to. I'm still trying to get my bearings with this site, so I'm not quite sure what to do next...more to come.

Lola222
  2. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! As a suggestion, start reading a little bit of each forum to get an idea of this sit has to offer. And it does have a lot to offer!
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!! Good luck in selling and hopefully another GM is on the horizon for you.
  4. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the site.
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Lola.
  6. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome Lola, but don't do it! Don't sell your burb - you will never get what it is worth and besides, it would be like selling off a devoted family pet.