First time Chevy/GM owner...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Flyinbrian99, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Flyinbrian99

Flyinbrian99 New Member

Hi everyone. I bought my first Chevy back in the summer of 2006. It's a 2007 Tahoe. I have to tell all of you something....it's the best thing I ever could've done! Couldn't be happier. The Tahoe is a beast!!!

2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: to the site. Lets see some pictures of it. Any plans for modifications?

3. Flyinbrian99

Flyinbrian99 New Member

Thanks for the welcome aboard...

Unfortunately...I don't have any pics on my work pc. i'll try to get some up later. I'm not really planning any big modifications for the Tahoe, but it came with only 17 inch tires and wheels and i'm definitely wanting to upgrade to the 20 inch. LTZ ones, but the dealership where i bought the truck sells them for like a grand a piece! might have to get them used. What are you driving?

4. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

well right now i dont drive. go to the members rides photos section and look its titled my 87 sierra project

5. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey congrats on the new truck. If your looking for some 20's I bought some aftermarket 20's and 275/55/20 At tires of discounttiredirect.com for 1500 including mounting balancing and shipping. :great:

6. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016: