Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

First time Silverado owner, not GM truck owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by RSSebura, Apr 4, 2012.

1. RSSebura

RSSebura New Member

Testing Testing 1 2... Thanks everyone for the welcome... Trying to get this posting thing down!

2. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm glad that I'm not the only uber nerd on here.

Welcome to the club, I'm fairly new here also and am just getting around to knowing where everything is.

3. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Heh! I've been to Decatur, before (I lived in Urbana for three years). Sparse place ... or at least it was 17 years ago. :)

5. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

It is really spread out so it seems sparse. The population has also dropped from like 120k to around 85k right now. This town was in a slump for the last decade but is making a come back with some of the upgrades the city if doing and tax deals they are offering for redeveloping existing property.

6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site! Any mod plans or just looking to keep her in shape?

7. RSSebura

RSSebura New Member

Only thing it has is a Gibson Dual Catback... Probably wont do much until its paid for... Maybe intake, wheels/tires, lift...

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

lol @ the not much, only new wheels and tires, and a lift, oh and a intake. be interesting to see what you consider alot.....

Alex

9. RSSebura

RSSebura New Member

Well... I used to own a 95 Honda Civic that I had about 10k in. So only doing those few things to me is not much... And I will probably scratch the new tires and go with a 17" rim since my tires are only 3 months old...