1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First Truck...First Chevy....First V8....First Post!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BigEarn86, Mar 31, 2013.

1. BigEarn86

BigEarn86 New Member

Title says it all! I have owned a few vehicles in my time but this is my first truck. I previously owned a '06 Xterra Offroad sold it prior to my latest deployment (still on it). I obviously had some time to search for a vehicle which resulted in my first full sized truck. I picked up (through my wife doing all the leg work) a 2011 Silverado LT, crew cab, 4x4, 5.3L with only less then 14,000 miles on it. As you can imagine I am very excited to get home (Sneads Ferry, NC) to drive it. I have been reading through your forum for a while and am excited to join the club.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

:sign0016:To the Site and the G.M. Family.......:glasses:
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

:sign0016: , Thanks and Happy Easter...... Hope your home safe soon to enjoy your new ride.
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Big Earn, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses: Thank you for your service to our country and Happy Easter.....
  5. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member

Welcome to The Club. Thanks for your service. Keep safe.
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. Get home soon so you can put a few miles on that new truck yourself.
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!! Spent a bit of time in that neck of the woods!! Keep your head on a swivel and your a$$ down so you can make it back to enjoy that new truck.

- - - Updated - - -
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Welcome from the Raleigh/Durham area of NC. Thank you for your service; get back here safely and soon! :great:
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the club man, stay safe, keep your head down!

Alex
  10. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! THANKS for YOUR SERVICE!