First Truck...First Chevy....First V8....First Post!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BigEarn86, Mar 31, 2013.

1. BigEarn86

BigEarn86 New Member

Title says it all! I have owned a few vehicles in my time but this is my first truck. I previously owned a '06 Xterra Offroad sold it prior to my latest deployment (still on it). I obviously had some time to search for a vehicle which resulted in my first full sized truck. I picked up (through my wife doing all the leg work) a 2011 Silverado LT, crew cab, 4x4, 5.3L with only less then 14,000 miles on it. As you can imagine I am very excited to get home (Sneads Ferry, NC) to drive it. I have been reading through your forum for a while and am excited to join the club.

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site and the G.M. Family.......:glasses:

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

:sign0016: , Thanks and Happy Easter...... Hope your home safe soon to enjoy your new ride.

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Big Earn, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses: Thank you for your service to our country and Happy Easter.....

5. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to The Club. Thanks for your service. Keep safe.

6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome aboard. Get home soon so you can put a few miles on that new truck yourself.

7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!! Spent a bit of time in that neck of the woods!! Keep your head on a swivel and your a$$ down so you can make it back to enjoy that new truck.

- - - Updated - - -

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome from the Raleigh/Durham area of NC. Thank you for your service; get back here safely and soon! :great:

9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club man, stay safe, keep your head down!

Alex

10. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! THANKS for YOUR SERVICE!