Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

First Watching : The Passion Of The Christ - on Netflix

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 18, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I was flipping through Netflix looking for some Christmas stuff to watch with the family, and I came across "The Passion of the Christ", which I guess is now getting to be like an 8-9 year old movie? Anyhow, I didn't see it before, and I'm watching it right now as I type this. Not sure what to think about it. Seems very "smoky" and "misty" ... granted it's a nighttime movie thus far. All of the actors are amazing looking with pearl white teeth too, that sort of throws me too. Well, I'll keep watching. I assume there are a good numbers of members/visitors to this site that have seen the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuc2aWJnmQ8