Fixed up Trailblazer anyone?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by asstda2b, Jun 24, 2008.

1. asstda2b

asstda2b Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Ok, i was forced into getting my trailblazer, wanted a Tahoe. i have been trying to fix it up as much as i can. i have:
    - tinted windows all the way around
    - air intake
    - 18 Kaotic wheels
    - exhaust
    - DJM lowering kit
    - system with huge sub in a custom box that makes it look really clean

i am out of things. i like appearance and not preformance. plus, hey i live in LA, and i don't think you can get above 30 mph anyways.

anyone have any suggestions. i wanted to put on a bolt on lowering kit. but chevy thought of saftey first, so i cant get it that low. i keep calling to make sure no one has come out with a lower lowing kit, but not yet.

i looked into, drawing a blank, oh.....body kits, and wow are they ugly. at least the one i saw. it makes the front end look scary.

anything......anything........

2. zippy

zippy Rockstar 100 Posts

This is old school; but, have you considered a custom (hand painted, not tape) pin striping job?

3. asstda2b

asstda2b Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I thought about that. there was a nice TB i saw on a website that was white and they did a nice paint job adding orange. The only reason why i try to stayaway from that is becuase of how much driving i do. I drive a lot and mostly in bumper to bumper traffic, and i have already been rear ended once. I don't want to pay a lot for a paint job and then with my luck get into an accident. there are just too many darn cars in Los Angeles. Heck, i can take the freeway at 2:00 a.m. and be stuck in traffic.

Thanks for the suggestion though, if i didn't live here, I would consider it a lot more.