1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fixed up Trailblazer anyone?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by asstda2b, Jun 24, 2008.

1. asstda2b

asstda2b Rockstar 100 Posts

Ok, i was forced into getting my trailblazer, wanted a Tahoe. i have been trying to fix it up as much as i can. i have:
    - tinted windows all the way around
    - air intake
    - 18 Kaotic wheels
    - exhaust
    - DJM lowering kit
    - system with huge sub in a custom box that makes it look really clean

i am out of things. i like appearance and not preformance. plus, hey i live in LA, and i don't think you can get above 30 mph anyways.

anyone have any suggestions. i wanted to put on a bolt on lowering kit. but chevy thought of saftey first, so i cant get it that low. i keep calling to make sure no one has come out with a lower lowing kit, but not yet.

i looked into, drawing a blank, oh.....body kits, and wow are they ugly. at least the one i saw. it makes the front end look scary.

anything......anything........
  2. zippy

zippy Rockstar 100 Posts

This is old school; but, have you considered a custom (hand painted, not tape) pin striping job?
  3. asstda2b

asstda2b Rockstar 100 Posts

I thought about that. there was a nice TB i saw on a website that was white and they did a nice paint job adding orange. The only reason why i try to stayaway from that is becuase of how much driving i do. I drive a lot and mostly in bumper to bumper traffic, and i have already been rear ended once. I don't want to pay a lot for a paint job and then with my luck get into an accident. there are just too many darn cars in Los Angeles. Heck, i can take the freeway at 2:00 a.m. and be stuck in traffic.

Thanks for the suggestion though, if i didn't live here, I would consider it a lot more.