Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Flag on truck bed?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 09SierraHybrid, Jan 7, 2010.

1. 09SierraHybrid

09SierraHybrid New Member

We'll I was thinking of having a flag behind in my bed and have it flying around and all that good stuff lol, well I have no clue on how to do this so why not ask my GMTC buds? so yeah any advice guys? instructions? I want to fly a 3x5ft American Flag, how would i have it staying in my truck?

2. Murdered-Knight

Murdered-Knight Member ROTM Winner

When i go to the desert, I take two flag poles and put it in the truck's bed rails, those two holes near the back, and it works perfect!

3. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Those are called Stake Pockets... I've seen flag mounts that use your reciever... I've seen single, double and triple mounts for the reciever ones...

4. bac-n-afect

bac-n-afect Rockstar 100 Posts

Hope your looking at all the aspects to caring for our nations symbol. As well as displaying it.

5. 09SierraHybrid

09SierraHybrid New Member

I hope you understand I'm a United States Marine, you can't even tell me HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS COUNTRY,

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Those hitch mount flag holders are awesome, that's what everyone uses where I am from at all of the truck shows. I have also had holders on my rollbar to hold a flag or two, it makes it look like a mini monster truck.