Flag on truck bed?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 09SierraHybrid, Jan 7, 2010.

1. 09SierraHybrid

09SierraHybrid New Member

We'll I was thinking of having a flag behind in my bed and have it flying around and all that good stuff lol, well I have no clue on how to do this so why not ask my GMTC buds? so yeah any advice guys? instructions? I want to fly a 3x5ft American Flag, how would i have it staying in my truck?

2. Murdered-Knight

Murdered-Knight Member ROTM Winner

When i go to the desert, I take two flag poles and put it in the truck's bed rails, those two holes near the back, and it works perfect!

3. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Those are called Stake Pockets... I've seen flag mounts that use your reciever... I've seen single, double and triple mounts for the reciever ones...

4. bac-n-afect

bac-n-afect Rockstar 100 Posts

Hope your looking at all the aspects to caring for our nations symbol. As well as displaying it.

5. 09SierraHybrid

09SierraHybrid New Member

I hope you understand I'm a United States Marine, you can't even tell me HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS COUNTRY,

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Those hitch mount flag holders are awesome, that's what everyone uses where I am from at all of the truck shows. I have also had holders on my rollbar to hold a flag or two, it makes it look like a mini monster truck.