1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Fleet week is here.....F-16 fly over....

Discussion in 'NY - New York Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 26, 2010.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

As I was walking the dogs in the back yard today I can hear them a mile away... I looked up and their they were... :thumbsup: 2 F-16's up above us.... The Boats are on the way in.. I should be seeing Tall ship's going up the Hudson in a day or 2..
    More info here.... http://gonyc.about.com/od/holidays/p/fleetweek.htm

2. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice! I love airplanes. My new boss flew F-4 Phantoms in Vietnam, then corporate jets for 30 years. Retired out of the Gulfstream V. Flew 737 for a while in there too.

3. Enkeiavalanche

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I always loved Fleet Week no matter what city we were going to, even in a city like New York the locals always went out of their way to make us feel welcome and show us a good time.

5. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

One of the things I like about summer on Long Island is the fly overs from the jets for the Jones Beach airshow. I work near the airport where they take off from and there's nothing like hearing a couple of the Blue Angels flying overhead.

6. Enkeiavalanche

Post up some Pics of the Blue Angels if you can I miss seeing them...