1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Sale FlipPac camper for 2007-2012 Silverado Crew Cab Short Bed...$2225

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by prowlercrew, May 23, 2013.

1. prowlercrew

prowlercrew New Member

I have a like new, Blue Granite Metallic color matched, FlipPac in for sale. I traded in the truck and they wouldn't pay for the FlipPac so I still have it. I have the rain cover with it and the only thing it needs is a latch on the pass through sliding window. Which may be fixed before sold if I can find one. There are no rips or any damage and it is in great shape. I bought it in August 2010 and paid more than $5700 with options and tax. Options include color match, rain cover and sliding front window. If color is an issue you can get it painted and still save a couple of grand! You can have it for less than half at $2250! This should fit any truck with a bed measuring 62" to 72" in width and 70" to 72" in length. But it was made for a 2008, and newer, Silverado Crew Cab short bed (5.8'). Cash sale, you pick up in Avondale, AZ. near Phoenix. Can not deliver or ship.
    With new ones costing around $6000 and a 3 to 4 month wait you can't go wrong! This is a RARE find. My loss is your gain as I need to get it out of my garage.
    Call Tom at 408-202-2109 today.

Attached Files:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I like it.. Wish it was for a Av....
  3. prowlercrew

prowlercrew New Member

this item has been sold!