For Sale FlipPac camper for 2007-2012 Silverado Crew Cab Short Bed...$2225

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by prowlercrew, May 23, 2013.

1. prowlercrew

prowlercrew New Member

I have a like new, Blue Granite Metallic color matched, FlipPac in for sale. I traded in the truck and they wouldn't pay for the FlipPac so I still have it. I have the rain cover with it and the only thing it needs is a latch on the pass through sliding window. Which may be fixed before sold if I can find one. There are no rips or any damage and it is in great shape. I bought it in August 2010 and paid more than $5700 with options and tax. Options include color match, rain cover and sliding front window. If color is an issue you can get it painted and still save a couple of grand! You can have it for less than half at $2250! This should fit any truck with a bed measuring 62" to 72" in width and 70" to 72" in length. But it was made for a 2008, and newer, Silverado Crew Cab short bed (5.8'). Cash sale, you pick up in Avondale, AZ. near Phoenix. Can not deliver or ship.
    With new ones costing around $6000 and a 3 to 4 month wait you can't go wrong! This is a RARE find. My loss is your gain as I need to get it out of my garage.
    Call Tom at 408-202-2109 today.

Attached Files:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I like it.. Wish it was for a Av....

3. prowlercrew

prowlercrew New Member

this item has been sold!